PATH Adventure Coordinator
- Workout dvds/videos to sign out.(room 1106)
- Bootcamp with Joey Farley Thursdays 330-430 (view the wellness calendar for dates)
- Country Heat with Nancy Lusby Mondays 345-445 (view the wellness calendar for dates)
- Faculty Fun Friday has been postponed until after basketball-workout videos will be done in the meantime if you would like to join.
|Our wellness team has added a new member. Welcome Shelby Knudson!!
We were asked by BCBSVT and VEHI to take part in a new 'healthy supervisory union' initiative. We will be meeting with a member from Blue Cross and VEHI three times throughout the school year to address staff wellness needs based off of our Blue Cross claims data and the Healthy Life Survey.
Below are our goals and some things we have started to target them.
1) increase physical activity in school employees during the week.
- we are offering a number of worksite activities throughout the week (bootcamp, country heat, workout
-the PATH adventure will be starting in January.
2) increase the number of employees earning incentive points.
-we are promoting the "Keeping Fit" tool at physical activity events and including it on promotional materials.
3)reduce the number of musculoskeletal disorders among employees.
-We have had an ergonomic assessment that gave recommendations for workspaces. We are in the process
of prioritizing, purchasing and putting them in place.
- In January, we will have a "Mobility in a Bag" workshop. This will give us information and resources.
4) reduce the number of digestive disorders among employees.
-We have created "Wellness Wednesdays" where we offer a healthy snack and provide a nutritional
- We were able to install a new fountain with water bottle filler station to increase hydration.
- We applied for and have been granted a "Nursing Moms in the Workplace" grant that will be completed along with a policy by the end of May.
|To My Path
New! IPhone App-PATH Companion